Flavorcon 2017 is quickly approaching and this year Bedoukian Research can be found exhibiting at Booth 511 so be sure to set aside some time and give us a visit, we promise you won’t leave disappointed!
This three-day event is scheduled to take place at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare in Rosemont, Illinois from October 24-26th. During this global, interactive conference, hundreds of flavor industry professionals will participate in a series of interactive tasting, sensory sessions, and product demonstrations, allowing individuals the opportunity to gain the insight and knowledge needed to continue to create innovative flavors for years to come.
At this time, Bedoukian Research is scheduled to present the following high-impact flavor ingredients:
- Tropical Dienoate (BRI# 536, FEMA#'s 3682 & 3344). Shown in a pineapple flavored water.
- Ethyl 2,4-Decadienoate (BRI# 433, FEMA# 3148). Shown in both a pineapple and mango flavored water.
- Cerezoate (BRI# 512, FEMA# 3456). Shown in a sangria flavored water.
- 9-Decenoic Acid (BRI# 891, FEMA# 3660). Shown on blotter.
- Honeyflor (BRI# 123, FEMA# 3364). Shown on blotter.
We look forward to seeing you there, but if you are unable to make it to Flavorcon and would like additional product information or to request samples, please contact us or call our customer service at (203) 830-4000.